Csilla & Sean
Intimate wedding in a palladian villa in Valpolicella
Csilla and Sean have chosen Italy and precisely Valpolicella as the destination for their special day. An elegant and romantic Villa for an intimate wedding: less than 30 guests from the US. We took care of the full planning, design and coordination of the wedding day.
Being chef and sommeliers, they both had very high expectations for food and wines. This is why we have proposed a star chef with a creative cuisine and a exclusive selection of wines.
For the design section, we’ve created a project that echoes the warm tones of autumn. Refinement in materials with the use of Italian silk and refined details in the table setting.
Lots of candles and braziers lit to warm the minds at dusk have made this magical and romantic wedding. A truly glamorous touch for the choice of clothes and accessories.
Do you want to know how can we help you?
Write us to schedule a video call or to have an appointment.
- Elopement in VeniceView Gallery
- Industrial style weddingView Gallery
- Valpolicella summer weddingView Gallery
- Lake Garda weddingView Gallery
- Wedding in VeronaView Gallery
- Breathtaking wedding in VeronaView Gallery
- Wedding on the riverView Gallery
- Wedding at San Salvatore castleView Gallery
- Stylish wedding in ItalyView Gallery
- Wedding in venetian villaView Gallery